Welcome to FRESHLY COSMETICS
The present Data Protection Policy of FRESHLY COSMETICS will be applied to the browsing of our website, www.freshlycosmetics.uk, as well as to the purchase of our products through it.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
FRESHLY COSMETICS, S.L., with address in Reus (Tarragona), Avda. Bellisens, 42, Tecnoparc building, Business centre Tecnoredessa, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Tarragona in Volume 2, 899, Folio 18, Sheet number T-48.804, C.I.F number B-55666143, and email address [email protected]shlycosmetics.com (hereinafter, “FRESHLY COSMETICS”)
Delegate of Data Protection: [email protected]
What personal information do we collect about you?
- Identification data. Name and surname, postal and electronic address, and telephone number.
- Payment information. The payments of our products are managed through the platform of the entity Adyen B.V, so FRESHLY COSMETICS does not collect any personal data of this nature.
- Any information that you, voluntarily, send us to our email address [email protected]
How do we obtain your personal data?
The data that we are dealing with are:
- Those you provide us at the time of purchasing our products;
- Those that you voluntarily send us to our email address [email protected]
- Those that you voluntarily share in social networks.
Do we treat minors data?
The sale of our products is not aimed at minors. However, those under 16 who wish to register on our website and/or purchase our products must have the authorization of the parent/guardian or legal representative.
Moreover, in the event that you share images in our social networks that appear under 16 years of age, you must ensure that you have previously obtained the authorization of the parent/guardian or legal representative of the minor.
FRESHLY COSMETICS reserves the right to request the accreditation of said authorization at any time.
Why do we treat your personal data?
FRESHLY COSMETICS may your personal data with the following purposes:
- Provide you with the information you request about our products.
- Register you as a user of our website.
- Guarantee the correct processing of your order, in case you acquire any of our products.
- FRESHLY COSMETICS uses its social networks to advertise its products. In this sense, by sharing your data on our social network, you expressly consent and authorize us to reproduce and publicly communicate on these networks for the purposes stated above.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
If you are not interested in the processing of your data through the social networks of FRESHLY COSMETICS in the terms expressed above, please refrain from sharing them.
In the event that FRESHLY COSMETICS needs to process your data for purposes other than those mentioned above, it will request your express consent for this, which may be revoked at any time unilaterally.
Newsletters and commercial communications
FRESHLY COSMETICS may send newsletters and commercial communications to those users who have previously given their express consents to do so. The information of said bulletions and communications will consist of commercial information, prominent contents, relevant advice on the operation of the system and promotions.
The user will have the possibility of requesting the cessation of the sending of such bulletins and communications in the terms provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society, also at any time, by sending an email to the following address: [email protected] or unsubscribe directly at the bottom of the bulletins sent in the unsubscribe section.
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will only be communicated to those people or entities that need access to them in order to manage the orders of our products.
FRESHLY COSMETICS, S.L. hires the virtual infrastructure of the platform accessible through our website according to a cloud computing model, through Amazon Web Services, and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. For more information, you can contact: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TOWQAA4&status=Active
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. After that time, FRESHLY COSMETICS, will proceed to remove them from their systems, without prejudice to the possibility of keeping them, limiting their treatment to the exercise and defence of claims, in the terms provided by applicable legislation.
What security measures do we apply to the processing of your data?
FRESHLY COSMETICS applies security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, availability and resilience of the personal data processing systems. Likewise, we carry out verification and evaluation processes of the technical and organizational measures implemented, in order to guarantee the security of personal data at all times.
What are your rights?
You can exercise the rights listed below, by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
- Request, at any time, that FRESHLY COSMETICS confirm if you are treating your personal data or not.
- Access your personal data, request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other causes, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Revoke the consent that, in your case, you have granted for the treatment of your data by FRESHLY COSMETICS.
- File a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.